Who are we?

My photo
Welcome all and thank you for visiting! Just a full time seeker in the process of translating and reassigning emotional landscapes

14 April 2009

who invented love?

The cursor blinks every beat and in my head I know I have to put my fingers on the buttons and start asking myself questions that I will never erase from my head.. Answers I will never get, time I will never get back.. Answers, questions.. Time.. My eyes are red and tired, and I can still smell you on my pillow and my skin. Im not in pain. I have this weird glance of light inside of me.. Everything that defines me smiles. I don’t. Im scared.
Who started love.. Who thought of it? Is it divine or a product of human creativity..? Is love an idea, a state of mind or just something that someone invented to make himself feel happier by letting himself fall into.. Maybe we are all taking love's path because we feel that we owe to ourselves to be happy.. Maybe not. Tell me that you’ve never thought it was all a lie.

Does love comes from high above or from deep within? Answer me. You can’t. What we can’t deny is that love does inspire. Sometimes it inspires poets and artists and some other times it inspires plain humans like me.. To make mistakes and be open.
Im wondering if there are more kind of loves than one.. I don’t dare to say the word, but if that’s love, it’s a weird love that surprises me. A love I have never introduced with my deepest heart. Too soon.. It’s too soon I know.. I can hear you saying those words, and I can imagine my eyes getting wet and my heart start beating differently. Too soon.. 

Tell me when the right moment is. Tell me where the right place is.. and then promise me and assure me im going to be on this same earth alive tomorrow.. next week, next month. You can’t. Then answer me why it’s too soon. You can’t. You will say that I may be doing a mistake.. I don’t care. Mistakes and faults are the reason why a thousand books and songs have been written... and more.. Do tell me that you haven’t been in the position where you had to take a risk. And you did. And you failed. You can’t. 

Thoughts in my head, your smell on my pillow and on my skin, half a page of questions. Questions I will never erase from my head. Answers I will never get, time I will never get back.. Answers, questions.. Time..
The cursor will stop blinking, but my heart will still steal different beats.. It beats.. Differently now than before...

No comments:

Post a Comment